Skip to content
- P. Dallasega, A. Revolti, C. Follini, C. P. Schimanski and D. T. Matt. BIM-Based Construction Progress Measurement of Non-Repetitive HVAC Installation Works. In 27th Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction. Dublin, Ireland, 1-7 Jul 2019. pp 819-830.
- E. Marengo, W. Nutt, and M. Perktold. Construction Process Modeling: Representing Activities, Items and their Interplay. 16th International Conference on Business Process Management (BPM), Sydney, Australia, 9-14 Sept 2018. LNCS 11080, Springer. (Slides)
Winner of the best paper award.
- E. Marengo, W. Nutt, and M. Perktold. CoPMod: Support for Construction Process Modeling. Demo Track of the 16th International Conference on Business Process Management, Sydney, Australia. September 2018. BPM 2018. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. Vol. 2196. (Slide)
- P. Dallasega, C.P. Schimanski, A. Revolti, C. Marcher, and D.T. Matt. Untersuchung des Potenzials für KMU zur Unterstützung der Baulieferkette mit Building Information Modeling: eine Fallstudie eines ETO-Fassadenlieferanten. 2018. https://doi.org/10.30844/wgab_2018_13
- C.P. Schimanski, C. Marcher, P. Dallasega, E. Marengo, C. Follini, A.U. Rahman, A. Revolti, W. Nutt, and D.T. Matt. ‘Promoting Collaborative Construction Process Management by Means of a Normalized Workload Approach‘ In 26th Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction. Chennai, India, 18-20 Jul 2018. pp 764-774. (Slides)
- C. Marcher, P. Dallasega, C.P. Schimanski, E. Marengo, E. Rauch, W. Nutt, and D.T. Matt. Collaborative Construction Process Management: The project »COCkPiT«. Wissenschaftlicher Industrielogistikdialog Leoben 2017.
- P. Dallasega, and E. Rauch. Sustainable Construction Supply Chains through Synchronized Production Planning and Control in Engineer-to-Order Enterprises. Sustainability, 9(10), 1888. 2017.
- E. Marengo, P. Dallasega, M. Montali, W. Nutt, and M. Reifer. Process Management in Construction: Expansion of the Bolzano Hospital. Business Process Management Case, Digital Innovation and Business Transformation in Practice. Springer 2018. pp 257-274.
- E. Rauch, P. Dallasega, and D.T. Matt. Complexity reduction in engineer-to-order industry through real-time capable production planning and control. Production Engineering, 12(3-4), 341-352. 2018.
- P. Dallasega, E. Rauch, and M.Frosolini. A Lean Approach for Real-Time Planning and Monitoring in Engineer-to-Order Construction Projects. Buildings, 8(3), 38. 2018.
- P. Dallasega, E. Rauch, and C. Linder. Industry 4.0 as an enabler of proximity for construction supply chains: A systematic literature review. Computers in Industry, 99, 205-225. 2018.
- E. Marengo, P. Dallasega, M. Montali, and W. Nutt. Towards a Graphical Language for Process Modelling in Construction. CAiSE Forum 2016. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. Vol. 1612. pp. 17-24.
- P. Dallasega, C. Marcher, E. Marengo, E. Rauch, D.T. Matt, and W. Nutt. A Decentralized and Pull-based Control Loop for On-Demand Delivery in ETO Construction Supply Chains. 24th Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction, Boston, MA, USA. July 2016. IGLC-24.
- P. Dallasega, E. Rauch, D.T. Matt, and A. Fronk. Increasing productivity in ETO construction projects through a lean methodology for demand predictability. In Industrial Engineering and Operations Management (IEOM), 2015 International Conference on (pp. 1-11). IEEE.
- E. Rauch, D.T. Matt, and P. Dallasega. Mobile On-site Factories—Scalable and distributed manufacturing systems for the construction industry. In Industrial Engineering and Operations Management (IEOM), 2015 International Conference on (pp. 1-10). IEEE.